Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Co-writing

Most of my co-writing experiences have been me taking my songs to someone else to help me refine them, but last Sat. I had the chance to co-write with a amazingly talented artist helping him refine his original songs. I wasn't sure how it would go. Four hours flew by and I was blown away by his fresh style, amazing voice & piano skills, and his humor. Can't wait to introduce you to his music (his tentative album release is next Spring). In the process I realized that I actually had learned a few things about the songwriting process over the past 25 years.

1 comment:

mrkhmusic said...

Ya think!? I say that because I've long considered you to be one of the best songwriters I know of, including the big leagues.

Certainly up in the top of the LDS market.

What luck for him to be able to cowrite with you!